Saturday, December 22, 2012

Watercolor Doodle

This is a doodle I did while watching Castle tonight. I am so wrapped up in Christmas stuff that I haven't had any time or inclination to do much artwork other than make a few cards. I am adding this to the Paint Party Friday challenge.

10 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of being so distracted Faye! But you did a great job with this one anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a lovely doodle, she's beautiful! Merry Christmas, I know that feeling, too well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool doodle
    Enjoy your holidays! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous !! Have a magical year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Such a jaunty angle. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty art for this busy season and time of the year, Faye. I need to paint again. I may as well wait now until after Christmas and New Year's and start 2013 painting :)

    Best Wishes to You and Your's,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful art creation for a 'doodle' ~ Merry Christmas ~ ^_^

    (A Creative Harbor) ~ aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a wonderful painting. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful work Faye. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, charming palette! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.