Faye's Adventures in Art
Oh Faye, it`s really beautiful - nice mix of arrows and flowers!!!
your artwork is fabulous...And I´m glad that you are taking part of paperminutes from time to time.Wish you a wonderful christmassy time - merry christmas and a happy new year!Big hugs Heike
Terrific design Faye, xx
So beautiful creation Faye.Fabulous work.xoxo
You are so innovative, Faye! I do wish some of it would rub off!! Great project.Janet xx
Such a beautiful creation Faye this card. Fantastic.lovely greetMarja
Beautiful Christmas design Faye!
Beautiful creation ~ Wow! ~ Happy Holidays ~ (A Creative Harbor) aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^
Lovely card and great combination of colours! ♥
Wonderful xmas-creation Faye!!xoxo doris
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Oh Faye, it`s really beautiful - nice mix of arrows and flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteyour artwork is fabulous...
ReplyDeleteAnd I´m glad that you are taking part of paperminutes from time to time.
Wish you a wonderful christmassy time - merry christmas and a happy new year!
Big hugs Heike
Terrific design Faye, xx
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful creation Faye.
ReplyDeleteFabulous work.
xoxo
You are so innovative, Faye! I do wish some of it would rub off!! Great project.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Such a beautiful creation Faye this card. Fantastic.
ReplyDeletelovely greet
Marja
Beautiful Christmas design Faye!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation ~ Wow! ~ Happy Holidays ~
ReplyDelete(A Creative Harbor) aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^
Lovely card and great combination of colours! ♥
ReplyDeleteWonderful xmas-creation Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris