Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Using "Toppers"

My sister sent me some "toppers" to decorate cards with. I had never heard of them till I saw one on her blog. The black parts are resistant to water based colors. I colored this one with watercolors and tried to make the background look like old newspaper. My topper is mounted on purple cardstock. It was lots of fun to use her gift.

Edit: The name of the product is Ebony Color Me Lace Card Toppers by Hot Off the Press, Inc.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Faye this is gorgeous.
    So so beautiful.
    Love the flowers.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. faye this is awesome. What beautiful creation. Such a great details.Wonderful.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow liebe Faye,
    Deine Werke der letzten Zeit sind wieder wunderschön geworden.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. love,love,love this card .Everything about it pops :) Just Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.