Thursday, August 30, 2012

PDCC Bookmark

I usually don't enter challenges that have a hundred or so entries because that's just too many to try to visit all. But today I loved the colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge. They look so Christmasy to me - evergreen, olive, smoke, and cherry blossom. I need to make about 50 more bookmarks to sell for the church Christmas bazaar. One down, 49 to go!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great colour combination, Faye. Best of luck with the other 49!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bookmark my dear Faye.
    Love the snowflakes.

    Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun design! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the colors - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea for a bookmark - good luck on finishing the rest :)

    xoxo, Kristen
    Visiting from PDCC#147
    Stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Faye. Good for you in helping with the church bazaar. I'll bet they all love your work. Great colors is right.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.