Faye's Adventures in Art
You nailed it! This has so much character and whimsy! Xo
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I love this guy!!!
Great piece! Valerie
Oh WOW, this is fantastic, Faye!!! How have you been? Good, I hope!! Sending (((hugs))) your way, my friend,Cindy
Wow, the colors in this piece are stunning! Thanks for participating in Soartful!
What fun! The colours are so rich and I love the look on the clown's face! Thanks for being Soartful with us!
Love clowns and it's so bright and cheery!Smiles~Marilyn
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
You nailed it! This has so much character and whimsy! Xo
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I love this guy!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat piece! Valerie
ReplyDeleteOh WOW, this is fantastic, Faye!!! How have you been? Good, I hope!! Sending (((hugs))) your way, my friend,
ReplyDeleteCindy
Wow, the colors in this piece are stunning! Thanks for participating in Soartful!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! The colours are so rich and I love the look on the clown's face! Thanks for being Soartful with us!
ReplyDeleteLove clowns and it's so bright and cheery!
ReplyDeleteSmiles~
Marilyn