My entry for The Time Traveler's Wife is done on beige cardstock stamped with a Hearts in Touch unmounted rubber stamp. I love these stamps for their themes, but I am not an expert at using them. I added a few machinery-looking stampings since I don't know what a time machine really looks like. The butterfly represents the time the Mister has flitted away unexpectedly. This is my entry for
Tag it On.
Faye this is beautiful - so soft and ethereal looking - what a great challenge - might have to check it out!!
ReplyDeleteYour tag is beautiful!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Romantic Tag art.
ReplyDeleteWonderful design. A dream. xoxo
Faye, I love your tag this week! Not that they aren't always great, but it really captures the sense of the ethereal. Thanks for dreaming with the gang again!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag, Faye!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a happy rest of this week and a fun upcoming weekend.
Hugs,
Gaby
Your tag looks wonderful, love the soft colors and the butterfly gives a very special touch. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Faye, thank you for sharing you dream. Love Elizabeth xx
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful tag Faye! I wouldn't know what a Time Machine looked like either! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your tag Faye,
ReplyDeleteBeryl x
Gorgeous! Lovely colours and the butterfly is perfect.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Fantastisch sieht Dein Tag aus.
ReplyDeleteGLG Irmi
Really lovely tag
ReplyDeletexxx
Beautiful dreamy look!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend,
hugs Anja
Beautiful and romantic. Love the butterfly so appropriate as he flits in and out of her life.
ReplyDeleteJen x