Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pecreativ - Hearts

This is my entry for the Pecreativ Challenge - "Hearts".

I made the decorative background paper using white cardstock, which I sprayed with several mica mists. Then I lightly stamped it with gray ink. The next step, I used my "Love" background stamp and some red distress ink. After this I ran it through the Cuttlebug using my favorite folder. Lastly (at least for the background) I used gold and pearl PearlEx powders and rubbed along the raised embossing. After that I attached 3 hearts.

Please enlarge image to see the details.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece Faye, especially love how you've designed your background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, Faye
    thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

    Your card has a fantastic background and is simply fabulous!

    greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo,
    danke fürs mitmachen bei Pecreativ. Die Karte ist dir gelungen!
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks wonderful, love the textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunder wunderschön sieht Deine Herzkarte aus und der Hintergrund ein Traum.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei pecreativ.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, LOVE, Love that background! Did I mention I love that background?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ein ganz tolles wer, danke fürs mitmachen bei pecreativ.
    lg
    sanny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the textured background ...
    Beautiful is your Valentine card, Faye!

    xoxo Doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Faye this is lovely.
    Fabulous texture on it. Love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thatßs a great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pecreativ
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is so beautiful. Love that background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous background techniques. The card is lovely.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowi, a fantastic card.

    thanks for joining us at pecreativ,
    hugs, Simi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a superb backing Faye, so many layers.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful artwork, thanks for enjoying us at pecreativ, hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.