Faye's Adventures in Art
Love your re-use of items, Faye! Very innovative. Makes a great background too. Your sentiment is very sweet an altogether very pleasing card!Janet xx
Very nice! I've been loving the color blue a lot here lately :)
wonderful Faye! I´m glad to see something from you. And this is so nice.Hugs, Heike
Lächeln ist die Seele Küsse... "SCHÖN (nice)"!!Wonderful Card!!xoxo doris
Simply beautiful.Pretty card Faye with a great quote. Awesome.
Love this! :-)
✿º°✿✿♫ O fundo parece um tecido xadrez muito delicado.É tão suave!...Bom dia!Beijinhos.Brasil✿º°✿º° ✿✿♫
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Love your re-use of items, Faye! Very innovative. Makes a great background too. Your sentiment is very sweet an altogether very pleasing card!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Very nice! I've been loving the color blue a lot here lately :)
ReplyDeletewonderful Faye! I´m glad to see something from you. And this is so nice.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Heike
Lächeln ist die Seele Küsse... "SCHÖN (nice)"!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Card!!
xoxo doris
Simply beautiful.
ReplyDeletePretty card Faye with a great quote. Awesome.
Love this! :-)
ReplyDelete✿
ReplyDeleteº°✿✿♫
O fundo parece um tecido xadrez muito delicado.
É tão suave!...
Bom dia!
Beijinhos.
Brasil✿
º°✿
º° ✿✿♫