Monday, May 2, 2011

TMTA - Fragrance

I chose a background from Dezinaworld and a couple of ads from   Dover Publications to make this digital ATC. The background ad is for Hoyt's German Cologne. The girls are advertising Hoyt's German Cologne and Rubifoam for the teeth (whatever that was).

This is my entry for Think Monday Think ATCs - fragrance.

Also entering this in June's challenge to use Dezinaworld images.

17 comments:

  1. Faye, I have enjoyed everyone of your ATC's. You really know how to put them together so beautifully! They and your tags show your artistic talent to it's best~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, I like the background. Thnanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Faye - from the vintage adverts to the background. It's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the vintage imagery here! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,this is really nice atc faye,the colors and the girls so pretty.

    Hugs Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty ATC Faye. Beautifully done. Love those old adverts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all your creations!
    Very Artistic & Creative! Hugs Tee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye, wow i love it, so beautiful and so vintage. thanks for using the Dezinaworld image. I cant email you as i cant find your email addy. mine is dezinaworld@gmail.com so if you want to just pop me a mail there i will send you the link page to add to the gallery challenge
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye what a great ATC! The images looks nice and sioft in front of your background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so happy when I read you were entering June's contest. I was going to suggest it. It is a lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Faye, I found it ok on the gallery.
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic atc Faye love the great images.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this vintage look.. I have trouble achieving it :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.