To me, these fine young ladies are decked out in their Easter bonnets and dresses and are headed for chapel services. One could be my grandmother, who married in 1908. It was fun to see what the styles were back then.
This was done for So Artful Challenges.
The background is borrowed from Patty, who took the picture of this church.

Oh Faye,
ReplyDeleteHow precious!!! And they look like they are so happy!!
Sending (((hugs))) to you, my dear friend...
We have been watching the news about Japan...it is so unbelievable that it's impossible to comprehend...I feel so badly for all those people.
XO
Cindy
This is beautiful Faye. I love them going to Chapel! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteYou chose a beautiful setting for the three young ladies. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being Soartful this week.
Lovely ladies. I think Easter bonnets are a fab idea. Not that I ever wear a hat these days.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Love this, Faye! Fabulous background!
ReplyDeleteI love how you can weave a story from your pictures! A wonderful scene.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
what a great background to go with the ladies.
ReplyDeleteVery large class!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris