Friday, March 11, 2011

Bandana Technique - Art Cards

Artekarten's theme this week is Bandana Technique. The stamps are Purple Onion. I outlined with a Sakura Gelly Roll white pen. The transparent ribbon and the double butterfly are added digitally. To send this card I will print it onto glossy cardstock and include a message inside.

7 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Faye. Gorgeous colour. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Faye. I didn't know this was called Bandana technique! Super colours and so rich looking.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to make a fabulous card Faye. Loving your use of the technique. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the butterflys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that's amazing, love the color, flourishes and the butterfly.
    Thanks for sharing our challenge.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty I love all the other things you have created since I last blogged. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.