This card is for two challenges for Thursday:
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - winter sketch
Colour Create _ pink, blue, grey, and white.
I am reminded again as I look at this pitiful entry just why I do not do sketches. That is just not my style. The scene is a watercolor pencil sketch.
The pink scallops are a strip of lace.
The snowflakes are punched out from white paper.
I got this delightful scene from Dezinaworld's Freebies. I have used Photoshop Elements to adjust the colors to mainly pink, blue, grey, and white.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely pencil coloured scene Faye. I can not draw or sketch for toffee and so admire those who can. Your card showcases your scene.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in on Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x
Wow Faye, I love your watercolour sketch, its gorgeous. Fab work, you should do sketches more often!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Rainbow Ladies challenge this week
Claire xx
It is lovely Faye so pretty and serene. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteThe first one is so pretty....You are a wonderfully talented artist. Hugs Kim
ReplyDeleteWe were always scrubbed on a Sunday night ready for school Monday! Love your challenge card, the colours are fab and the lace is just right! Thank you for joining in Rainbow Lady's challenge. Love Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteWell Faye you said pitiful and I said WOW its stunning, I love it. The colours are super and the pencil sketch is awesome. Well Done, Thanks for joining in on Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week Hazelxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWonderful winter card, love the szene, fantastic colours.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Faye,love your watercolour sketch.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week.
Christine x
So love seeing your watercolours Faye, its beautiful. Annette x
ReplyDeleteCan't sketch? It is lovely and the colours are gorgeous! Love the bathtub scene, reminds me of my mother getting to grips with my brother when he had an obvious tide mark!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Your card is very lovely! I really like the lace you have added to the top, very nice. Thanks so much for playing along at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE this week:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sketch, Faye - perfect for our challenge at Colour Create - thanks for joining us! Juliex
ReplyDelete