Faye's Adventures in Art
Hi Faye - yes this is definitely winer! Cute little image too! Hope you are well!
So winter, icy blues, love this cute tag!
very nice. Brrrr! cute snowmen.Thanks for playing along this week with Created By Hand
Oh, how cute Faye!!Rebecca
cute. i like the way you tied the motifs together with the stencil and the punches.thanks for sharing with Created Byhand
Beautiful Tag.
ohhh very lovely
Oh this is precious, Faye!! I love it!!!XO
Like the torn edges and the snowflakes co-ordinating with the backing. Nice and simple and the gorgeous snowcouple make it very appealing.Janet xx
Oh Faye, that's really lovely.
Very lovely! Beautiful Tag!
This tag looks really beautiful, Faye! Gaby xo
oh I really like this....great to leave it all white like that...super design.
I'm chilled just looking at this...lol! Love that background.
adorable tag Faye :)
aaaaw, how sweet!! love the couple and the winter colours!!Hugsa and smiles,Linda
So cute Faye. I love it.
What sweet snowmen, Faye. An adorable winter tag.
Awwwww what cute little snowmen! darling tag
Very cute tag, I love it.
Beautiful Tag... I love the color!!xoxo doris
Such a cute little Tag.. Perfect for this weeks theme!
How cute....and the colors are wonderful!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Hi Faye - yes this is definitely winer! Cute little image too! Hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteSo winter, icy blues, love this cute tag!
ReplyDeletevery nice. Brrrr! cute snowmen.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along this week with Created By Hand
Oh, how cute Faye!!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
cute. i like the way you tied the motifs together with the stencil and the punches.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing with Created Byhand
Beautiful Tag.
ReplyDeleteohhh very lovely
ReplyDeleteOh this is precious, Faye!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Like the torn edges and the snowflakes co-ordinating with the backing. Nice and simple and the gorgeous snowcouple make it very appealing.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Oh Faye, that's really lovely.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely! Beautiful Tag!
ReplyDeleteThis tag looks really beautiful, Faye!
ReplyDeleteGaby xo
oh I really like this....great to leave it all white like that...super design.
ReplyDeleteI'm chilled just looking at this...lol! Love that background.
ReplyDeleteadorable tag Faye :)
ReplyDeleteaaaaw, how sweet!! love the couple and the winter colours!!
ReplyDeleteHugsa and smiles,
Linda
So cute Faye. I love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet snowmen, Faye. An adorable winter tag.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww what cute little snowmen! darling tag
ReplyDeleteVery cute tag, I love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tag... I love the color!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Such a cute little Tag.. Perfect for this weeks theme!
ReplyDeleteHow cute....and the colors are wonderful!
ReplyDelete