Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tag it On - Make a Statement

Dragon Lady's Tag it On Challenge has "Make a Statement" as its theme this week. I have use a music background stamp and a quote from Shakespeare. The background paper is some designer paper from a pad I got at Christmas.

11 comments:

  1. Love that quote Faye. Beautiful tag.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark and words Faye. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful, love the spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, amiga!
    Cada vez mais criativa!...
    Seu trabalho é tudo de bom!...
    Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    •♥•..•♥•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely fresh colours with a 'retro' feel. Like your flower and music stamp.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Faye... Thanks dor your musical dream... I am away in Gran Canaria at the moment for some much needed sun!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. shakespeare ALWAYS makes a statement. fabulous!

    i have a friend who sends me jokes constantly. as much as i would LOVE the credit, i'm definitely NOT that talented - lol. glad i could make you smile.

    hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bookmark or tag--could be both. Hope your weekend is happy.
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous tag, Faye. The colours and words are so bright and uplifting.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.