TMTA - Script
"I meant what I said and I said what I meant... an elephant's faithful one hundred per cent." This script is a quote from Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss.
My ATC is on card stock that has sprays of various Moon Shadow inks on it and is stamped with my wonderful mama and baby elephants stamp that someone gave me.
The theme for Think Monday Think ATCs is script.
Oh Faye this is incredible.
ReplyDeleteFantastic ATC. Loev the elephant.
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my script ATC, Faye! I love your elephant image! (I think the gold on my ATC shows up because I photographed it instead of scanning...the scanner light always causes problems with metallics.)
ReplyDeleteHi, Faye. Your ATC is so fab, I like the quote and the image. Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Faye I love elephants,they are such regal creatures.xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous background and I love elephants, Faye!
ReplyDeleteha, great quote! i love your elephants atc!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC, Faye! Love those elephants.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely image and the background is perfect. So pleased you have used a quote from the Bard Dr. Seuss. He was so right about many things!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
What a terrific stamp Faye, it looks great on an ATC and smashing script. Annette x
ReplyDeleteone of my fav..elephants..pure sweetness
ReplyDeleteWow, Faye, this is adorable. I love elephants so much
ReplyDeleteI love this. It reminds me very much of a black and white photograph I have of an elephant from the local zoo (taken years ago).
ReplyDelete