Friday, August 20, 2010

4x4 Friday - Art Cards

I get to use some more of Frankie's blogaversary prize I won for today's challenges. The ribbon and the die cuts are from her.

My background is done with the peeled paint technique, the theme for Artekarten. There is a link there so that others can learn the technique. The theme for 4x4 Friday this week is Observations (aka open theme).

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win! Beautiful card.
    Thanks also for the link. I've never tried peeled paint before (except in a distress ink pad! LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Faye I love the fan.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the win Faye!! this is so beautiful!! love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous oriental card, Faye!

    Lucky you, on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Faye! Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if I did not like asian (which I love), I would have to say this is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is really beautiful.
    Amazing asian creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful. I like it. I just started to create card art. I am painting through synesthesia which makes me see colors when I hear names and numbers. These colors I transform in paintings. Colors are my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Faye, this card is fantastic. I love the Asian theme

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful faye.
    i love the way you gave it such an oriental touch.
    the background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the win. So beautiful like a asian screen or a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Faye, I sure wish I could paint and draw. Yes, my bloggie colors are off and I can't remember how to fix it. I've been trying for weeks to figure it out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful piece you have created. This is my first time at Art Cards. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for participation our AC challenge. Your card is a gorgeous creation!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work, Faye! Very serene feel in this piece of art! LynnF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.