Think Monday Think ATCs has for its theme this week: Reptiles.
I live out in a rural area so we do have reptiles. I have seen very few snakes, but I have seen thousands of blue-tailed or 5-lined skinks.
This is a staged photo. The skink is a fake one I got at the botanical gardens. He really looks very real and I keep him near this blue bottle on my kitchen window sill.

what a wonderful animal - it is so beautifully colored!
ReplyDeleteFabulous, Faye! Great to read the meaning too!
ReplyDeleteI like the the skink because of his blue tale.
ReplyDeleteVery nice ATC.
Oh wow this gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFantastic colored.
Your creations are art. Well done, Faye. Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteLove the staged photo and that blue vase is such a beautiful colour. Glad the skink is a fake one - reptiles give me the creeps -although, as an former police officer, I have met one or two two-legged reptiles!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye,
ReplyDeleteWow, what beautiful colors!!! I just came over to say "hi" and send all best wishes.
Hugs,
Cindy
Wow, it's fantastic, Faye
ReplyDeleteGreat composition Faye! He looks real to me.
ReplyDelete