Monday, August 9, 2010
TMTA - Communications
The theme for Think Monday Think ATCs is Communications. My first thought was of the image given to us several weeks ago for another challenge, where I used these two ladies whispering secrets.
My background here is one I did yesterday when I had my two young neighbor friends (ages 9 and 12) over to do art with me. It is a paper misted with Moon Shadow mists and some homemade red mist. Then the paper was run through a Cuttlebug folder to get the embossing in the background. The text is put on with the help of my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh that is lovely, Faye
ReplyDeletegreat take on the theme!
ReplyDeleteThese are both so beautiful, Faye!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Faye,they are having a right old natter.xxx
ReplyDeleteSuperb interpretation. Great background again!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
The ladies have been telling a lot.**gg**
ReplyDeleteLovely!!!
ReplyDeleteI also love your MMM piece!!!
Take care!
What a great piece of art, love it
ReplyDeleteWunderschön gemacht!!
ReplyDeletenice work!
ReplyDeletebeautiful atc , love the image ,colors , and the background technique is fantastic :)
ReplyDelete