Thursday, January 7, 2010

Theme Thursday - Paris




For the Theme Thursday challenge this week we are thinking Paris.  My granddaughter and I decided we would work up a couple of entries for the Paris challenge. She chose the more traditional scenes; I chose fashion. The shiny rayed circle is from Patty. Thanks, Patty.

13 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! love your paris theme collages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Paris pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so different, but so creative, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea - PARIS PAIRS! I am going to have to train my granddaughters to join in. Both pictures are beautiful, Faye. They may be different in style but they are both equally scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo i see the flimmery thingy from patty! love this, faye~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye these are stunning.
    Fantastic work. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work... Wow, i love it!!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. that really looks like you had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Paris pieces, Faye. I really like the fashion "take" on the theme. Very well done. The collage is interesting as well. Two very different artistic expressions on the same theme. A treat for our eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. both collages are fab, love all of the different images you've both chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful, Faye!! I especially love the piece on top! I LOVE the flimmer--- can't remember the rest of the name, but it's German! We used to have lots of those when I was little!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.