Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crazy Amigo Gift Tag

Here is a gift tag I made for Crazy Amigo Challenge from a piece of background card that I had entered in an Art Techniques' swap. I used the new Cuttlebug embossing folder that Sarah sent to me as an RAK because I couldn't find the snowflake folder in our stores here. You will be seeing this gorgeous snowflake folder a lot, because it is so cool. Thanks so much Sarah.

14 comments:

  1. what a lovely gift tag
    the background is beautiful faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are having fun with that folder, Faye. I love the tag you made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is gorgeous. Fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yorr TAG is wonderful, Faye!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Faye! Your tag is splendid! I love everything about it! And I love your Christmas blog banner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This background is just GORGEOUS Faye, makes a beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, ist das ein wunderschönes Tag... WOW!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so lovely.
    Gorgeous little Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye..this is so lovely!!!
    Great Tag...really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a wonderful gift tag.


    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! I love tags .I hope to make some for candles am giving as gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.