Crazy Amigo Challenge this week is to do an art work with this theme: leaving the year with a splash. Here is my digital ATC using an image from Dover Publications and the slo-mo photo of a raindrop.
Faye, this is so beautiful and so creative. Just scrumptious! (I just read your comment above about constructive criticism. I don't think you need any!!) While you are no doubt feeling cool and collected, I have to tell you that it was 103F in my part of the world yesterday and the beginnings of a heatwave that promises to last for at least a week. Happy New Year to you and your family.
What a wonderful digi art piece. Hopefully I'll teach myself how to do this type of techique in 2009. This is beautiful Faye. Wishing you a very happy 2009 :0)
what a great splash! great digital art.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year
Faye, this is so beautiful and so creative. Just scrumptious! (I just read your comment above about constructive criticism. I don't think you need any!!)
ReplyDeleteWhile you are no doubt feeling cool and collected, I have to tell you that it was 103F in my part of the world yesterday and the beginnings of a heatwave that promises to last for at least a week.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Oh Faye what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThis looks fabulous. Love them.
Faye, I wish you all the best for 2009.
Happy New Year.
What a wonderful digi art piece. Hopefully I'll teach myself how to do this type of techique in 2009. This is beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very happy 2009 :0)
lovely work FAYE X
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful and arty New Year...hugs RubyMay x
How awsome is this Faye! WOW!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Dorisxx
I love the raindrop. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh wow, this atc is sooooooooooo great!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Heike
Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!