Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Award from Kris


What an honor Kris has given me when she passed on this award to my blog. Here is the text that goes along with the honor, the wording of which is not my own.

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

There are so many blogs that I look forward to viewing and there are so many blogs that already have been awarded this honor. I have just started entering a new challenge for digital artists' blogs, called Artarazzi. The 8 people I am choosing are digital artists. They also do other types of art so go visit their blogs and enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much, Faye!! This was a big surprise for me tonight. A very welcome one at that. I just got done writing a way-too-long post on the nasty surprises yesterday had in store for me, courtesy of that full moon I was talkin' about. Maybe I'm just a lunatic (LOL). A big ((((hug)))) to you for making me feel much better! Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet of you, Faye. I really do feel honored. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fayes, so sorry i am late checking this out. My blog has been neglected for a few days as i have been so busy. Its wonderful that you got this award and not surprising either as you are a lovely blogger and your work is top notch. Thank you so much for adding me to your list of bloggers to pass on the award too. I will be proud to display it and that you like my work enough to add me. I got this award before and passed it on to most of my fave bloggers so thats already done but i still am so pleased.
    Hugs and thanks
    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Faye...I am very late with this so my apologies { I just retired so I will have more time to communicate now I hope.
    Cheers Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.