Saturday, November 22, 2008

One Stop & SaWo Challenges


Saturday's Workout this week is using a split negative technique as its theme. I am combining my rendition of that technique described here in my One Stop Craft challenge entry.

16 comments:

  1. Wow Faye this is really elegant.
    Fantastic piece.

    Thanks for playing this technique to SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card as always Faye and thankyou for your lovely coments on my cards you always make me smile. Thankyou so much for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Faye! This will certainly stand out amongst other Christmas cards. I love the technique you've used and thank you for the link because I'd like to try it for myself. Thanks for joining us again at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Faye and yet again another fantastic technique, I just love learning about all your different techniques. Thanks for joining in the One Stop Craft Challenge, always lovely to see you. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Faye. Love those colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye i have an Award for you over at my blogg
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye what a beautiful card..Love the colour combo you have chosen.Love the stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the effect you've gotten with the split negative technique - gorgeous.

    Thank you for taking part in this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love visiting your blog and seeing your work, not only are all your creations lovely but you always give me another idea to try out. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.