I'm so caught up in trying to sell my house that I
am not really doing much art at all. I do have this
sweet dog whose chin is resting on the porch rail.
I did this in watercolor class Monday.
I'm also showing a photo of the poinsettia from Christmas 2016.
It spent the summer of 2017 outside. When I brought it inside
last fall, the shock made all the green leaves it had fall off.
It did have tiny pink leaves at the ends of these long branches.
I have babied it by supplying lots of sunlight and artificial
light. I have 2 small poinsettias from last Christmas that
I will also plant outside if we ever get spring here in VA.
Joining my friends on Paint Party Friday with much
gratitude for the hard work of the hosts
Eva and Kristin.


What a sweet dog, weel executed!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolour, and poinsettia.
ReplyDeleteI love the dog portrait. Awwwww. .Good luck with the house. Blessings, Janet
ReplyDeleteWonderful dog portrait. Good luck with the house! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteA lovely flower painting!! Dogs are very difficult i think, you have done a great job
ReplyDeleteLovely dog painting.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with house👍
Happy PPF and weekend 💕
Wow your dog painting is so beautiful...he looks so pensive chin resting on the fence!! Love it! All the best on the sale of your house! It can be daunting that's for sure!! Keeping everything perfect and all the waiting is rough. Not to mention the packing afterward!! Like I say, All the best!!
ReplyDeletePeace Giggles
Very nice Dog! He looks like he's waiting for you to come home.
ReplyDeletewhat a great looking dog painting-so sweet! Good luck with the sale of your home and the packing too. I didn't know you could keep poinsettias... happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dog watercolour! What a wonderful pose, really cute! I admire your tenaciousness with the Poinsettia :)
ReplyDeleteI love the watercolor that you did, you really captured it! I've never had much luck with Poinsettias...ok, so I've never really tried bring them back. They are an annual in my house! lol
ReplyDeleteLove the dog painting, well done. Good luck with your sale.
ReplyDeletevery nice painting!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Elke
love the doggie!! happy ppf!! and good luck on your house sale..love shilpa (desisoul arts)
ReplyDeleteThat doggie watercolour is soooo sweet
ReplyDeletehappy PPF Faye
much love...
Beautiful dog-painting. He looks so pensive. And I love your poinsettia. Good luck in selling your house!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Faye. Our heat has been off since first week in April, we have had 9 hard freezes in April. Hard to appreciate OK at all. Fires are all west of us, the earthquakes however are not! Thanks again, (((hugs))) Janet
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, your dog is absolutely so beautiful..what a gentle soul..such a sweet presence! Love the subtle color blending..so beautifully done! The touch of sky blue is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, you are moving, wishing you the best! Gorgeous flowers!
Have a wonderful wkd
Victoria
Hallo, dear Faye, this watercolour of the dog is so wonderful! And the story - no! Not just a "story" - a true WONDER! - of the Christmas-plant shows your great empathy you have for all these creatures and things around you. So your art is so special full of soul and love. Gifted Faye!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful painting! I love the sense of trust you've captured. :D How sweet it is!
ReplyDeleteSweet dog! I hope the poinsettia prospers wherever you plant it. ;)
ReplyDeleteYour doggie portrait is so lovely Faye.
ReplyDeleteGood wishes about your house, always a busy time :D) xx
Dear Faye, thank you very much for your interesting informations about sheep an lamas in my blog!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the house selling. I found it a difficult process!
ReplyDelete(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!
A beautiful painting of the sweet dog , and such lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind visit to my blog . :-) x
Dynamic painting of your dear sweet doggie! Love it ~ Good luck with your new adventure ~
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)