Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Some Reruns

No art classes this week and no place in the house 
that I can paint in. I guess I could do some drawings,
but I really am missing paint!

 This is a pastel painting I donated to the church bazaar.

 A collage

 Watercolor of a butterfly

A Collage. This is me in the 3rd grade.

Paint Party Friday is such a great event,
hosted by Eva and Kristin each week.


25 comments:

  1. wonderful work conceived and painted, the memory of you as a collage is great !!!!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. I love the pastel painting. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reruns. It's nice to see pieces again sometimes. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the butterfly. Hope you get some serious interest in your house soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! Sorry you are missing your paints. Grab a journal and watercolours and just slip them in a drawer afterwards...many artists create little portable to carry in their car...google search ideas. Maybe that can stave off your paint supply grief until you can unpack.You were so cute!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work Faye, love the photo of you as a kid. Hope you are soon able to get back to your paints. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces,and lovely childhood photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely lot of work. Great pastel too...so kind to donate it too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You panted so well and your collages are well composed and look beautiful. What a sweet girl you are, Faye!
    Happy PPF and weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely assortment of work. Your butterfly is just beautiful and I love your school girl collage. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet you are missing painting!! I loved the picture of you in the third grade, you are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work this week Faye, cute old photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute to see you in 3rd grade. Love the collage.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful projects Faye! And I must say, I really thought that butterfly was a photo-that is an amazing painting. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a set of lovely artworks. I really love that food basket. It looks so good and well done! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful work! And so sweet that picture of you in the collage ....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work! I especially love the butterfly. Sorry you are having to take a break. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favourite today is that butterfly. I thought it was a photo. Well done

    Happy PPF

    much🌼love

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, love your pastel work!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Faye, I hope you get to paint soon! These are wonderful creations. The butterfly!!1 Amazing!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a talented artist you are! And I LOVE the picture of you when you were a little girl. Awwww... Your pastel work is beautiful. I have no talent with pastels--so I am in awe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. All techniques you control in your artworks, dear Faye! The pastel is beautiful, the same the butterfly-watercolour and the collages! A sweet and special girl Faye you were and are!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hallo Faye,
    danke für deinen lieben Kommentar bei mir.
    Auf Grund deiner Anregung habe ich nun einen Translate-Button in meinem Blog postiert !
    Danke für die Anregung.
    Ich bin gerne auf deiner Seite und bewundere immer deine schönen Werke!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.