Thursday, January 25, 2018

Art Again!

My watercolor class started back up. Our project this
week was this icy stream and snowy landscape.




Then I went home and finished one I had started but
had given up on. Another snowy scene.

Sunday's sermon a couple of weeks ago brought
this scene to mind. I just did a sketch. Maybe later
on I can try to draw the figures better.

Thanks to the hard-working team of Eva and Kristin
we can visit each other at Paint Party Friday and
enjoy the efforts of fellow artists.

22 comments:

  1. You just amaze me with you watercolor. You make it seem of effortless. However, I know that there is much talent in what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definately an amazing watercolourist! Love your snowy banner and gorgeous water colours!You quick sketch is adorable too! Thanks for sharing!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your watercolor winter scene. Good work!
    Frauke from Lüttes Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art, love the snowy landscapes. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really GREAT watercolours, dear Faye! The technique of letting the White untouched is the watercolour-art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your watercolours are excellent. Love that snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your watercolor paintings are really good, love them!
    And prayers is nice as well.
    Happy PPF and weekend 💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful watercolour landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that first one is awesome! Loved it. All your work is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those landscapes are really pretty! I think those are some of my faves from you. They look lovely and peaceful. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pieces today, Faye. Glad your classes started up again, and a great theme for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your winterscapes are lovely, I struggle with snow and ice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your snowy scenes and your sketch too! Happy PPF from Number 33 :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is always a feast for the eyes Faye! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! You really know how to capture a snowy scene! Beautiful art. Glad you're back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And, why, pray tell, do you think you need to improve on the figures in that last one? As always I love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are beautiful Faye! You really have a talent for watercolours ....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your snowy scenes Faye. You captured the trees very well so they don't look like Halloween scary trees like mine always do. Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  19. These started up quite nicely Faye

    Much💝love

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your watercolors are so beautiful. I particularly love the second one. Such a sweet scene captured so expressively.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ziet er heel mooi uit het is best moeilijk om het sneeuw effect te maken knap gedaan Faye.
    Lieve groetjes Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your work is lovely. The snow covered landscapes are incredible and your sketch turned out nicely as well! I think the figures are well done. :) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.