Mixed media class was cancelled Saturday so I did
some painted paper on craft paper with acrylic paints at home.
My watercolor class project this week was a pair of bluebirds.
And here is a phone doodle and how I
colored it in Photoshop Elements.
And lastly a Valentines Day card because we can
use a whole lot more love in this world.
Thanks to Eva and Kristin, who so generously
spend time arranging for artists to show off
their latest works on Paint Party Friday.






I really appreciate and admire your talent, Faye! How beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI loved everything!
ReplyDeleteYou've had a busy art week Faye. :) I think they are all wonderful, and so different! Happy weekend, and yes, more love would be a wonderful thing. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteHello Faye - what a creative week you've had! Love the painted papers, and oh, those gorgeous Bluebirds. Your phone doodle is wonderful (her eyes are so pretty with those long lashes).
ReplyDeleteNever can there be too much Love in the world. Happy PPF! xx
Love your painted papers, so fun, so many possibilities!
ReplyDeleteFaye, I especially love your birds. And you are ready with new collage material. I can't believe you can actually draw a wonderful portrait while talking on the phone!
ReplyDeleteOooh, Faye, super post. My fav this time are the serene portrait and bluebirds.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF xx
Beautiful art again, those papers are gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteLove those birds! Will be fun to see what you do with your backgrounds. Happy PPF
ReplyDeleteWonderful art work.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF, luv those bluebirds and Yes we can do with a lot more love in this world
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Fabulous collection of artwork Faye, you really do create such beautiful work. I've been busy painting birds too and there is a lot of love out there if my daughter's card orders are anything to go by... but yes there can always be more.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's and PPF to you
your art is all so lovely Faye. I adore those bluebirds and hope to see at least one this Spring:)
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF!
Lovely work Faye, happy Valentine's!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art this week, Faye! I'm no good at drawing off the top of my head. I'm afraid my phone doodles would be phone duddles! Yours are magnificent! :)
ReplyDeleteWow another one on the same page!! Your birds are amazing...so pretty and the face is wonderful too!!
ReplyDeleteLove Giggles
I like all your works as usual, especially those beautiful bluebirds. Thank you for the virtual Valentine's Day card, and I agree about our world needing much more love. Blessings!
ReplyDeletelove your phone "doodle" and how you coloured it!
ReplyDeleteI love your phone doodle and bird art and you are so right we can all have room for a lot more love..have a good week and thank you so much for your kind comment on my art and Rev. Waldrons poetry
ReplyDeleteLovely art! Those birds are delightful.
ReplyDeleteYour watercolor is flawless. . .I love how you are so proficient in it. Blessings, Janet
ReplyDelete