This week in watercolor class we painted a tulip.
I used this painting to play around with
Photoshop Elements in the following photos.
Thanks, Kristin and Eva, for hosting the weekly
Paint Party Friday where artist of all nations
and abilities can show what art work they have
done this week. We appreciate you.
And finally here is a tulip painting I did at home Thursday.





Really really love this delicate painting!
ReplyDeleteI love this tulip Faye. Making me wish we had spring flowers in bloom!:) Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings.
ReplyDeleteLike Erika, your lovely tulips make me feel like spring is in the air! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tulips. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteI love tulips
ReplyDeleteAlmost more beautiful than in real,
ReplyDeletea nice painting-art!
Hello Faye! We both seem to be in springlike mood 😃.
ReplyDeleteYour tulip is lovely. My favourite collour.
Happy PPT ❤
Both of your tulip paintings are beautiful - pretty pink Faye :D) I like the effects of your playing around too - fun! Happy PPF
ReplyDeleteSuch a delicate beautiful painting! Happy PPF
ReplyDeletewhat lovely tulips Faye. Thanks for a breath of Spring:) Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely Faye...I also enjoyed your enhancements, too~
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF
Jan
Your tulip is perfection.
ReplyDeletelovely tulip paintings! Makes me think of spring!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh Faye this is stunning. You have captured depth and color perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, I always get a wonderful feeling when I visit here and your art is absolutely gorgeous! The tulip is elegant and dainty and the colors are so serene and uplifting at the same time!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a beautiful and magical 2017!
Happy PPF
Victoria, the dreaming palette
Faye, these are just so delicate, you really captured their beauty!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, first time visiting your neat blog. I love watercolors. You are very talented and I am so envious. I have always wanted to paint. Your tulips are beautiful. Hugs, LJ
ReplyDeleteI love tulips, and yours is beautiful .... I really like all the different versions of it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tulips!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Faye! Your tulip painting is beautiful!! Keep at it - this may be your calling!
ReplyDeleteyour heading photo hold me for long ,you are incredible artist friend!
ReplyDeletethese tulips are so pretty!
I love the shading and the way you shaped it. . definitely exquisite. The horse on top of the barn is of a horse weather vane. I have another blog where I show my photography. . .it is in that blog. http://jkwgalleries.blogspot.com Blessings, Janet
ReplyDeleteIk krijg een voorjaar kriebel van je mooie geschilderde tulpen lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, Your tulips are beautiful and have your delicate hand that is unmistakably you! I like seeing the Photoshop changes. Did you take a class to learn the program? Have a lovely week!
ReplyDelete~~ Irene