Valerie's beautiful photography inspired me
to do some silhouette landscapes from her
photos, with her permission. Here is what
I have done for Paint Party Friday.
My new header was done in the Saturday mixed media class.
It is torn pieces of painted papers glued onto a board. I added blue
for the sky and painted windows and doors, etc.



These are marvellous sunrise-watercolours in special technique dark-light!
ReplyDeleteThe header is an artificial experiment. I love experiments!
Dear Faye, I wish you a very good, healthy, happy new year and many beautiful new watercolours and art!
Your art-friend Dori from the snowy Bavarian Forest
Love the new header Faye and your watercolors are amazing!!! Now that all of the craziness from the holidays is over I'm trying to get back to my art regularly and reconnect with my creative internet buddies :) Great work again!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour new header is gorgeous, and I love that you and Val are collaborating. Looks like you've had a great week. :)
ReplyDeleteThe silhouettes are so pretty and the header is gorgeous! I love the layers. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! These are all beautiful, but my favorite is that last one. Happy New Year, my friend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful landscapes inspired by Valerie!
ReplyDeleteAll your paintings are so beautiful! I love your new header, too.
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, I really like the technique you used to create your header. It's given a 3 dimensional feel to the beautiful scene.
ReplyDeleteYour silhouette landscapes are lovely - and each with an incredible sky.
I'm new to Paint Party Friday and am looking forward to seeing more of your work. Cheers now :D)
Faye these are gorgeous. Very nicely done from the photos. I do like your header very much. Reminds me of you. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour header is lovely. I've made some ATCs with the same technique. The watercolour paintings are great as always, Faye.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a healthy and good new year xx
Wonderful paintings and header, and glad you were inspired by some of the photos. Just been watching the sky brighten and change colour and the sun will be up any minute now! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeletethe paintings are beautiful and the header Gorgeous
ReplyDeletexo
Wonderful, all your works and the Header is so beautiful !
ReplyDeleteI stopping by from " Paint Party Friday "
This is my entry.
Greetings from Germany
First of all I love your new header Faye! And your silhouettes are really lovely. A beautiful post. Happy PPF and happy New Year too!
ReplyDeleteLovely silhouettes Faye! All three are lovely! Your header is cool too.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful year ahead!
That header is amazing. You came up with a great scene.
ReplyDeleteThese are really lovely, great work! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeletemarvelous pieces, luv that header a lot
ReplyDeletehappy PPF and Best Wishes for this New Year
much love...
That third landscape is absolutely beautiful. Love the colours. And your header is amazing. I like how the patterns of the different papers shine through.
ReplyDeleteI love your new header!! The colors and layers are fantastic! Wonderful work! Happy PPF :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I love your art! Both the little watercolor landscape vignettes and your header. That torn painted paper technique is quite intriguing and made for a beautiful piece of art with a lot of interest and depth! Happy New Year and Happy PPF! xoxo Silke
ReplyDeleteLovely landscapes. The header is so beautiful too ...with lots of textural details.
ReplyDeleteWow, such beautiful skies! Your header is darling and very inspirational. Happy PPF (on Sat)
ReplyDeleteLove,love the cottage header!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a great art year!
In love love love with your new header! Gorgeous and love your new painting too! You're off to a wonderful start!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles