Hello, Faye! I pray that you are doing well. I always LOVE seeing your wonderful creations. They're always so lovely and uplifting. I'm just blown away with your amazing talents, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I sincerely hope that you will join us again soon. Blessings, Karen Word Art Wednesday
Sweet Faye: I just read the gracious comment you left on my blog today. Thank you so much for the encouragement. We all need that. As far as our art goes, I believe that ALL art has an impact on human souls. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we never know when something will speak to a person's heart. God has given us the talents we have, and because of that fact; it is my belief that all art is beautiful (because it is inspired by God and His Spirit working in us). What a blessing that each of us are allowed our own personal ministry, and can reach out to others through art and the Gospel. God will certainly use you, Faye, because you have a servant's heart. Thank you for being such a blessing to me and to WAW. Karen
Dear Faye, I am amazed at your artistry and thank God for the gifts He has given you. And praise God that you share them with us at Word Art Wednesday and to encourage others and to support the ministry at your church. What a blessing and encouragement you are! Hugs!
So very pretty, soft, like just looking at it!
ReplyDeletesuch a soft beautiful painting,, you have such a delicate touch,
ReplyDeleteLove the beauty in your painting and lovely style ~ thanks!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^
Hello, Faye! I pray that you are doing well. I always LOVE seeing your wonderful creations. They're always so lovely and uplifting. I'm just blown away with your amazing talents, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I sincerely hope that you will join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Sweet Faye: I just read the gracious comment you left on my blog today. Thank you so much for the encouragement. We all need that. As far as our art goes, I believe that ALL art has an impact on human souls. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we never know when something will speak to a person's heart. God has given us the talents we have, and because of that fact; it is my belief that all art is beautiful (because it is inspired by God and His Spirit working in us). What a blessing that each of us are allowed our own personal ministry, and can reach out to others through art and the Gospel. God will certainly use you, Faye, because you have a servant's heart. Thank you for being such a blessing to me and to WAW.
DeleteKaren
Beautiful colors, textures and Word!
ReplyDeleteI agree 100% with Minnemie: beautiful colours, textures and words!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Faye! It's good to be back.
ReplyDeleteJulene
Beautiful painting and verse. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's really lovely
ReplyDeleteYour paintings have such a gentleness, I love them.
ReplyDeleteOMG Faye, dein Bild ist wunderschön ... I love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Your work contents so very fresh and young and light art.
ReplyDeletePicasso said. "You need a lot of years until you become young."
Dear Faye, I am amazed at your artistry and thank God for the gifts He has given you. And praise God that you share them with us at Word Art Wednesday and to encourage others and to support the ministry at your church. What a blessing and encouragement you are! Hugs!
ReplyDelete