I always love your backgrounds and flowers a lot Faye. But I didn't realize how talented you were painting faces. Wow. You really caught so much expression. Have a wonderful weekend and PPF. Hugs-Erika
Your self portrait is awesome. These are great 'greeting' cards, if that is what they are. Perfect. The Bible verse is very much needed, thank you and thank you for the visit. Blessings, Janet
Beautiful paintings, the last one is my favorite. And that portrait: wow! The way you did her mouth is excellent. I find it very hard to paint teeth, but you did it in a very subtle manner and it looks great.
You have such a delicate touch. Soft light colors, love your style!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Peggy, such a soft delicate style you have,, its lovely,
ReplyDeleteand I love your header painting!!!!its beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings, and a favorite scripture!
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful Faye! Happy PPF. hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteSuper paintings Faye. Love the expressive portrait.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF ❤
Amazing portrait...is that you? I LOVE it so much...gorgeous watercolours! Wonderful work!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
I always love your backgrounds and flowers a lot Faye. But I didn't realize how talented you were painting faces. Wow. You really caught so much expression. Have a wonderful weekend and PPF. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeletebeautiful work this week as usual Faye! I love that portrait.
ReplyDeleteYou have created a variety of wonderful images. Who is the portrait of?
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF ♥♥
Wonderful! I love the flower painting especially, I'm always partial to a pretty flower. Super art this week :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely variety of watercolors, Faye. I particularly like the snowdrops (?) and am curious about the portrait. Have a lovely week.
ReplyDeleteYour self portrait is awesome. These are great 'greeting' cards, if that is what they are. Perfect. The Bible verse is very much needed, thank you and thank you for the visit. Blessings, Janet
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings, the last one is my favorite. And that portrait: wow! The way you did her mouth is excellent. I find it very hard to paint teeth, but you did it in a very subtle manner and it looks great.
ReplyDeleteFaye your art is just beautiful. I am so impressed with how you command the watercolors. Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteYou've been quite prolific this week. I especially like the lovely and classic looking portrait. Blessings, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThat portrait is wonderful...I too wondered if it was you. I love those Lily of the valley too. One of my favourite flowers.
ReplyDeleteThat portrait is wonderful...I too wondered if it was you. I love those Lily of the valley too. One of my favourite flowers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and colorful post Faye. Your artwork is so pretty. And you picked a great quote from Philippians. Happy PPF! Hugs, Rasz
ReplyDeleteYour colours and themes always are peaceful and friendly, light and full of hope, dear Faye!
ReplyDeleteLove your watercolors Faye!!! Hope you are well and wishing you a great week ♥
ReplyDeleteThese watercolors are all wonderful. But it was the very first one which touched my heart. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteA very nice portrait. So difficult with watercolor
ReplyDeleteOh I love the Lilies of The Valley. Lovely and soft.
ReplyDeleteOh, dear Faye--I am praying for you, too. These anniversaries are indeed difficult. ((HUGS)) Thank you for your prayers.
ReplyDeleteFay ze worden steeds mooier en je ged II cht erbij is gewedig hoor lieve groetjes Daniëlle
ReplyDeleteFay ze worden steeds mooier en je ged II cht erbij is gewedig hoor lieve groetjes Daniëlle
ReplyDelete