Wow I swear you are getting better each week...these tulips are amazing... love all the faces too... I still have the card with the face on it that you did for me a few years back...it sits on my desk and keeps me company each day!! Wonderful work Faye!
Lovely! A class sure keeps a person on track and making art! Your tulips are perfect for this time of year and the faces are very nice! I like the 3/4 setting of the first one very much! Have a great weekend!!
Faye your water colors are just beautiful. Really works of art. I am sending you healing energy for that tooth. Thank you so much for your caring soul, it means so much to me.
Hello Faye, What spectacular tulips and I love the vase as well. I have started to use watercolors this year and appreciate how difficult they are. You are very skilled with the medium and I enjoy seeing your paintings. ~~ Irene
Beautiful paintings.
ReplyDeleteI love your tulips!!! And
ReplyDeleteyou do pretty faces!!!
Wow I swear you are getting better each week...these tulips are amazing... love all the faces too... I still have the card with the face on it that you did for me a few years back...it sits on my desk and keeps me company each day!! Wonderful work Faye!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Fantastic faces and those tulips are wonderful. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteI love them all, but those tulips - in particular- are just gorgeous! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Faye, I love tulips!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThey look lovely and beautiful tulips.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF xx
Wow, I love both the flowers and faces. What a coinsidence, we both have tulips and faces in our post this week.
ReplyDeleteFlowers for Birthday celebration! Beautifully painted.
ReplyDeleteThose faces are also very delicate.
What awesome tulips and your faces are very expressive.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF 6th birthday celebration..
Vicki-Ann :)
Gorgeous pieces. You really know how to paint a face and how to use watercolors for sure. Happy Friday and PPF! Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeletereally beautiful tulips, and I love the happiness that shows in the portrait paintings. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteLovely! A class sure keeps a person on track and making art! Your tulips are perfect for this time of year and the faces are very nice! I like the 3/4 setting of the first one very much! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! Lovely!!! I absolutely love the faces and the tulips are so beautiful! Perfect for Easter! :D Happy PPF and have a beautiful weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour tulips and the faces are just wonderful Faye!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Oh how beautiful the tulips are and your faces are just lovely! Flowers are so beautiful and yours are so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLovely delicately rendered tulips. Your faces are so expressive...you have a real talent for that.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF
Faye your water colors are just beautiful. Really works of art. I am sending you healing energy for that tooth. Thank you so much for your caring soul, it means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteLove your paintings today Faye!!! You just keep getting better and better ♥ Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI always love your work. Pretty faces. Great watercolors. :))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolors! They have such a calm feel!! xoxo Silke
ReplyDeleteHi Faye! What beautiful watercolor paintings! Happy PPF (on Sunday). Hugs, Rasz
ReplyDeleteall of them are lovely, but I love those tulips... so sorry I am so late getting to visit this week!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, What spectacular tulips and I love the vase as well. I have started to use watercolors this year and appreciate how difficult they are. You are very skilled with the medium and I enjoy seeing your paintings.
ReplyDelete~~ Irene