Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day Post
















These are what I worked on this week. I am feeling better
but not back to normal yet.  Hope you will visit
PAINT PARTY FRIDAY to see some great art.


14 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Faye! I love the bird paintings! One of my favorite subjects. I hope and pray you heal quickly. I've had a cold hanging on for weeks. Yuck! But I'm thankful to the Lord for all His blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. Love your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving voor jou lieve Faye en mooi gedaan met al die vogels lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, love your bird paintings very much. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. Keep getting better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work Faye, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving day despite being under the weather. I do love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy your sweet compositions. My two favorites this week are your pumpkin composition and that gorgeous cardinal. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet paintings.Your birds look very nice.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so adorable, love your sweet paintings!! Wishing you well! Feel yourself soon!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your bird paintings. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye these are just wonderful. You really captured the life of these birds. Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your birds,Faye. You have a series! Have a good week, feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye I like your birds. Beautifully done. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.