I missed the party because I have been sick with sinusitis.
Here is what I made in Monday's watercolor class a week ago.
I am still under the weather with sinusitis and congestion.
I do not feel like doing any art, but I will try to get by
to see who is at the Paint Party Friday.

Sorry to hear you're sick. Praying for a speedy recovery. God bless you! Love the painting!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are unwell, get better soon. I love this painting, the colours and details are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAch arme jij ik hoop dat het nu weer wat beter gaat met je heel mooi gedaan krijg er trek in om te eten ha ha lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteLove your painting, but I am sorry to hear you have been feeling ill. I love it when you visit, bu getting well is more important, so just take care of yourself! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon! My daughter has the same thing-it's miserable!
ReplyDeleteBe well soon, my dear. Lovely painting.
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend xx
Lovely painting faye. ..get well soon.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon Faye. Sinusitis is NOT fun. Love you winter squash and pumpkin piece though. Very appropriate for Thanksgiving coming up next week.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better soon. I know how you feel because I am a sufferer if sinusitis myself. Lovely seasonal painting.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely and delicate, and I do admire the background, often difficult to decide on when you have a good foreground painting.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling a lot better.
Your work is beautiful!!
ReplyDeletehttp://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.in/2015/11/beloved.html
Hey Faye, love the veggies, the colours, the art, take it easy girl & get well soon x
ReplyDeleteBeing ill is the pits. Feel better soon. Wonderful painting of the squashes!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye. I hope you feel better soon. Love your squashes, great painting. I do hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Take care and get well.
ReplyDeleteFaye please take care of yourself...you are no young chicken!! Your artwork is amazing...I love this piece...you should use it for cards.....it would make great thank you cards!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Love your watercolor painting. Sorry you are not feeling well - hope you are all better soon!
ReplyDeleteThis watercolour is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hope the sinusitis will fly away from you and change into better times and new lovely artworks, dear Faye!
So sorry you have been ill. I have been battling the same thing for weeks and have finally gotten back to normal. Your watercolor is beautiful and hopefully you'll be painting again soon ♥
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you have not been well. Hope your are feeling better by now. I love this painting. I am so impressed with people who can create with water colors.
ReplyDeleteFeel better, dear Faye. My husbands suffers from sinusitis on occasion and I know it is not comfortable. I like the painting and particularly the mottled background. Take good care. xo
ReplyDeleteGood work on the colours, patterns and textures, especially because you accomplished this in watercolour! Get well soon!
ReplyDelete