Thursday, July 23, 2015

More Altered Book Pages


Several WIPs and a couple of finished pages.
This is my entry for Paint Party Friday.
This one I used old deli wrap palettes and a pencil drawing.




This one I used black gesso on hand-carved stamps
made from a flip-flop.

This one is some drawings and backgrounds using
acrylic paints and baby wipes.


The page below says: You're blessed when you are at the end of your rope.
With less of you there is more of God and His rule.  
Matthew 5  The Message
 I am using up some old sketches and adding them to my book.


The page below says: Yesterday's past, Tomorrow's future, but
Today's a gift; that's why it's called the present.
Bil Keane
 Another use of old sketches.

I had to miss Saturday's art class so I can't show you what 
all four halves of the cooperative art looks like. 
Maybe next week.


7 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, sua arte com acrílicos são lindos, fiquei apreciador dos mesmos.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all delightful and lovely. Like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new pages, Faye, especially the last one. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful pages again. I always love to see the little girl with the red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting beautiful work! I found your blog from Lisa Richards. Wonderful book-pages! I love the sentence from Mattew 5: With less of you there is more of God and His rule. I really had this special experience last dasys. The less I speak the more I feel space for God to make wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is beautiful altered book pages. Love your Scripture. Mathew 5.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.