Acrylics on Canvas
This is the wall hanging I made with the piece of
canvas that my Saturday art class teacher Joanna
gave me to work on several weeks ago.
I did several small watercolors this week that I will
adhere to card stock for greetings cards. Here are a couple
that I finished. Many challenges showed up
lately. Doing art is a welcome respite from those.
I was happy to have my friend Laura over to
play art with me on Wednesday.
Visit all the other entries at Paint Party Friday
to see some really fabulous works of art.



Wonderful paintings, especially love the wall hanging.
ReplyDeleteYour paintings are fabulous, the wall hanging is even more than fabulous! Have a great weekend, Valerie
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely peaceful paintings!
ReplyDeleteThe HIBISCUS is beautiful! The watercolors will make someone very happy! Glds to hear you have your art to get you through the difficult times. I do hope those days get fewer.
ReplyDeleteYou paint very beautiful art piecs. Love all and hibiscus wall hanging is my favorit.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF ♥
I love how you turn your small art pieces into cards. Your canvas hanging is beautiful. Have a good/better week!
ReplyDeleteluv the first one the hibiscus, they are all lovely pieces though; happy PPF
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping over at my blog today Faye
much love...
Wonderful colors, exquisite compositions, I love your flowers!
ReplyDeleteI love the soft colors you use Faye. I'm glad that you are looking forward to sharing your art time with a friend. I find that really helps during the difficult or challenging times I hope things go well this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful works Faye!
ReplyDeleteI can tell you love flowers by the way you observe them in your painting. Lovely work this week!
ReplyDeletethey are all such beautiful paintings Faye. So nice to have a friend to art with too:)
ReplyDeletePlaying art together with friends is one of my favorite passtimes :-) You are so good in painting flowers, they look very lifelike....
ReplyDeleteThe wall hanging is stunning Faye...you should do up a bunch more to sell at your church bazaar near Christmas... I'm sure they'd be a great seller...Very pretty work!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Beautiful wall hanging Faye!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty art work. Happy PPF
ReplyDeletelovely work !!!
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy Faye. I think you really know how to capture flowers. That wall hanging is stunning. And I bet if there was a way to grind up those old watercolor paints you could do your own Brushos. I don't know how well a mortar and pestle would work. I wonder if a coffee grinder would do it, but then it would need to be one that you didn't make coffee from most likely. And if you're like me and don't have one to start with, that could be a problem too. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy Faye. I think you really know how to capture flowers. That wall hanging is stunning. And I bet if there was a way to grind up those old watercolor paints you could do your own Brushos. I don't know how well a mortar and pestle would work. I wonder if a coffee grinder would do it, but then it would need to be one that you didn't make coffee from most likely. And if you're like me and don't have one to start with, that could be a problem too. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous art Faye. I love your wall hanging. Happy PPF
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I absolutely love your vibrant hibiscus painting! Your watercolours are lovely too - especially the landscape..... I play art on Wednesdays with friends too!
ReplyDeleteLovely art and doing it with friends is the best way.
ReplyDeleteLovely art and doing it with friends is the best way.
ReplyDeleteYour art is growing in leaps and bounds. I'm so glad I came by today! Such beauty abounds!!!
ReplyDeleteVi seu trabalho no blog de uma amiga e passei para uma visita.
ReplyDeleteSeu trabalho está mais suave, mais lindo e mais elaborado.
Gostei mais da paisagem, super delicada!!!
Beijinhos e tudo de bom sempre!
❤Ù‡° ·.
I always enjoy your wonderful card (art). People will be so glad to receive your art. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, I appreciate the peaceful feeling I always get from visiting your site and reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteYou try all things I see. Paint on canvas and the list goes on but you do share your expertise I say. Which is very kind of you.. I have never tried that Canvas or to use chalk as artist do..
ReplyDeleteNot that I would. I am a fiddle around painter. Meaning not anything is elaborate with I. Your work is flawless.