Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Greetings Card

I took the shape of my poppy painting, (see below with green background)
cut it out and made a new painting,which I am using on a large
greetings card. The new (dark) background is one that
I had painted a week or so ago.



And here is a phone doodle that just appeared on my
scratch pad while I was having a conversation with
a friend from the past.



These are my entries for Paint Party Friday.

29 comments:

  1. What a lovely greeting card. Blessings on your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gecondoleerd met je Moeder Faye doe het rustig aan het is heel moeilijk om een van je ouders te moeten missen strekte je hebt een mooie wenskaart gemaakt lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi lieve Faye het spijt mij heel erg ik heb je verwisseld met een ander die haar moeder was overleden nogmaals sorry daar voor lieve groetjes Danielle

      Delete
  3. Your phone doodle is so cute, Faye. I like the face of this little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, especially love the flower! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poppy is fabulous and that phone doodle is fun. I keep a pen and paper nearby when I'm on the phone too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely your poppy, and cute doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the doodle so much! The poppy is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely doodle girl and the poppy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and the wonderful doodle! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, its full of layers. I also love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from PPF! Your greeting card is lovely - love the delicate petals the best - waving in the breeze! And your phone doodle is adorable! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your poppy is simply beautiful, and I love that delightful doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye, beautiful sketches. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poppies are my favorite flower. Beautiful work! Your doodle makes me very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your poppy is beautiful and the doodle is lovely.
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your poppy is so sweet and beautifully rendered. The doodle is cute, reminds me a bit of Pippi Longstocking! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  17. The poppy piece makes a beautiful card.I like both background colors but that dark one has so much depth to it with all those textures and lighter splash of color you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great doodle sketch, Faye! Love the poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your new header and the scratch doodle is just awesome! Beautiful work Faye!!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a difference a background color makes. both are lovely cards. have a lovely week, faye.

    ReplyDelete
  21. it's wonderful to see how different something can look with other colours. I love re-using my art in other work, it's a quick and easy way to create. Love your phonedoodlegirl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The flowers are so intricate and beautiful. The little gal looks like a sewing pattern. Great Doodle. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.