Sunday, May 18, 2014

Phone Doodle and Gift from TFK

This is a phone doodle I made yesterday.
I have spent a lot of time on the phone lately. My son
fell off a ladder at work and fractured both fibula and tibia
in his leg, one of the fractures was spiral. This was one of
the several stress producers lately. Tracey Fletcher King,
one of the funniest bloggers, is also a very compassionate
person and sent me the items below to help cheer me up.

They are arranged digitally so the size proportions are
not correct.  There is a journal she made and it has 
butterflies on it. There is a card with sunflowers and
there is a watercolor painting of tulips. All her work is
so very beautiful and you can see it HERE.
Tracey has been sick on top of her other medical problems
so I am wishing her a speedy recovery.


10 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your son's accident! I pray for fast healing for him and peace for your family. The gifts are very beautiful and I bet you enjoyed receiving them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your son will get well soon.
    I really like your little doodled 'phone-girl' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your son recovers soon. Those paintings are beautiful, lucky you. Your doodled face is great as well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gute Besserung für Deinen Sohn Faye und das er ganz schnell wieder gesund wird.
    Dein Gekritzel (Telefon-Mädchen/Frau) ist wunderschön (ich kann das nicht) ...!!

    ♥liche Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is a really lovely doodle. The details in the face are so amazing. She is so lively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your son's fall, I shall keep him in my good thoughts and prayers.
    I like your doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your doodle is lovely, Faye. I found you via a comment you made on Margie's blog. So sorry to hear about your son! I can relate, as I fell of a two step ladder myself in 2007 in a work accident and broke my wrist in two places. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, no! I'm so sorry to read about your son, Faye. I hope he recovers quickly.

    Your phone doodle looks familiar to me. I think I know her from somewhere. :) Tracey's work is lovely, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ze ziet er zo grappig uit ik zou niet zeggen dat je in een stress moment zat toen je haar tekende zij is zo zorgeloos sterkte Faye met alles lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great doodle sketch Faye. Hope your son is recovering, sounds like a nasty break to me.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.