Monday, May 5, 2014

More Watercolor Posies


Here are two watercolors I made since last Paint Party Friday.
I have non-artist, out of town guests coming. We are having a
reunion  this weekend and next week to celebrate our 80th 
birthdays, having been friends for 75 years. I won't be 
doing any art while they are visiting since we want to
be enjoying our short time together. If you happen to come
by and leave a comment anyway, I'll be sure to get back
with you, but it may be the next week.

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Your choice of color is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition! Have so much fun with your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye,
    Your watercolor posies are so very pretty.
    It's wonderful that you get to celebrate birthday's with friends of 75 years. Have a great reunion and I cannot believe you are 80 years young, you look amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paintings. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite paintings, Faye, love your experimental art, too! Have a wonderful 80th with all your friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Faye your flower paintings are fantastic. Enjoy the time with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition Faye ... I love flowers!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such lovely posies!
    And you other florals, too ~ lovin' 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A 75 year friendship! HOW amazing! Have a wonderful, lovely time with your friends - and this image is just gorgeous. Love the detail and colors, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy your watercolors, Faye. Have a wonderful weekend with your long-time friends. They are the golden threads in the fabric of our lives, are they not?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful watercolor flowers, Faye! Have a nice time with your friends. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your flower pictures are lovely ! Have a wonderful birthday and a blessed time with your friend !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful drawings! 75 year friendship!! WOW! :D AMAZING! just incase i'm not around on the computer next week i wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I wish you the very best to you and your friend! Have a beautiful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations for your friend! and for you to be an excelent artist!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! Wow, now those are some treasured friendships~I hope it went well! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Faye,
    Gorgeous flower painting. A Very Happy Birthday and enjoy your special time with friends.
    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forgot to say I love your header, beautiful garden!

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another greeting card I see!! Happy Birthday Faye...wow you are so young at heart!! These are beautiful...hope you have a fabulous celebration!!

    Big hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh and Happy Mothers Day too Faye!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. ze zijn prachtig geworden ik heb het in mijn rug kan dus niet zo lang achter de p.c dan schilderen belangrijker voor mij lieve groetjes Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday, Faye!! I'm so sorry I missed seeing this post until now. I hope you had a wonderful visit with your friends. .

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.