Here is a sketch I did last week. I have superimposed the
Word Art Wednesday scripture on it digitally.
I'm posting these two here for Paint Party Friday.
I posted them earlier this week as I finished painting them.
The rose is the above sketch done in watercolor pencils
and dampened with wet brush. The tulip is painted with
water soluble oil paints. A better copy of this is seen at




These are so beautiful, Faye! LOVE how you superimposed the Scripture onto your lovely rose image. Roses are one of my favourite flowers. Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi Faye! Your art is, as always, SO beautiful and such a blessing to me. God's love and goodness shine through your art, your blog, and your sweet comments. I want you to know how VERY grateful I am for you. You comment on everyone's art on behalf of WAW and it really is a blessing to me. God has blessed our blog - with participants who share their God-given talents, and with people like you who are encouragers. You have the gift of encouragement and it blesses me (and others) that you share that gift for His glory by encouraging others. I praise God for you, and I do pray that He will bless you in a special way for being such a blessing to others.
ReplyDeleteYou are a precious gift from Him.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Faye,
ReplyDeleteThat rose is so beautiful. It has such a real look to it. It amazes me that anyone can do this.
Thank you so much for posting your beautiful project with us this week, at “Word Art Wednesday”. It is wonderful for us to see your talents portrayed on paper.
Psalm 23 Blessings,
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
Your artwork is nothing short of breathtaking! You are a woman of God-given talent, thank you for sharing it with us to see!
ReplyDeleteBeth's Beauties
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are really beautifil.
These are both gorgeous flowers, but my favorite is the pink rose. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely with the scripture superimposed on it, Faye.
ReplyDeleteThese flowers are so lovely! Especially like the final effect of the rose. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, and love the Isaiah quote you have used. Valerie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous...you make flowers so beautiful and the quote enhances the rose!! Love your work Faye!! Can't wait to see more of those!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
A lovely quote and the paintings of your flowers just takes my breath away Faye!
ReplyDeleteAmazing roses! You have such a talent for them. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, that rose was so beautiful on it's own, but now with the Bible Scripture it is over the top. I love it. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteYour rose sketch is beautiful, love it with the scripture.
ReplyDeleteyour flowers are beautiful as is that quote.
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are just so gorgeous Faye. You really have a knack! xox
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful how you put the text over the rose. Amazing detail in your sketches!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, both, but the tulip speaks to me... I love it! Oils for whatever reason, attract me more, maybe it the texture? Not sure.
ReplyDeletehappy PPF!
Such beautiful flower art. I especially like your rose. Its soft and lovely.
ReplyDeleteArtiste extraordinaire! HPPF!
ReplyDeleteBoth flowers are really beautiful. Tulips are my favourite flowers though and I think your tulip is stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove them all, but the tulips I really love. Beautiful work Faye. Thank you. :) Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteDear Faye, rose and tulip are very nicely and well done. Great works, beautifully captured. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings, I can almost smell the flowers.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully rendered, Faye. Roses are difficult to capture and I think you did it beautifully.
ReplyDeleteYour work is always lovely Faye. When I look at your flowers the word beautiful always comes to mind.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and delicate Faye.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!! The shading on these flowers is gorgeous. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBoth are beautiful. I've only seen your amazing roses before but now this Tulip is also stunning
ReplyDeleteSusaN
That tulip is just awesome! I really love it!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF
Ilona xx
Oh my goodness your flowers are magnificent- one of the hardest things to pain and you do it with such ease.Happy PPF.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful detailed work and inspirational words. HPPF
ReplyDeleteYour rose and tulip are so delicately and beautifully created. You have great powers of concentration to do these in a hospital waiting room. Alyhough I try to draw when I can during our frequent hospital appointments, the rooms are so crowded and the seats very close together that it is not very conducive to good art!
ReplyDeleteWow....so beautiful, absolutely gorgeous flowers and I love the Scripture--lovely!
ReplyDeleteMuito linda!
ReplyDeleteCores delicadas e calmas.
✿·.¸.•
♪✿°•.¸ Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos do Brasil.♪✿°
These flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Nothing prettier than a rose! :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW! I'm speechless, Faye. Your artwork is truly stunning. What a wonderful gift you have. I'm following you... don't want to miss your beautiful creations. Thank you so much for stopping by.
ReplyDeletexxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts
Fantastic rose art Faye. Very soft and pretty.
ReplyDeleteLovely delicate flowers! <3
ReplyDeleteThey are both gorgeous Faye.. love their softness... and the words are wonderful...
ReplyDeleteJenny ♥
Gorgeous paintings Faya x
ReplyDeleteWonderful drawings. Love them both!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. HPPF
ReplyDeleteAll of your flower drawings are lovely and so romantic looking~~~
ReplyDeleteJan
Faye, your flowers are gorgous. I was just thinking that they would look beautiful on a journal cover and I scrolled down in the post and there it was!!!! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous paintings and wonderful scripture.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers and the cards are beautiful and so profound. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDelete