I haven't entered in Word Art Wednesday challenges lately,
but I got the nicest comment from Gemiel so I decided I would
make a big effort to share this digital piece with WAW viewers.
After a rough week of hospital trips and doctor visits, I was so
surprised and happy to receive these lovely roses from a caring
friend. This was a touching reminder of how faithful God is to
send just the right people into our lives to give us encouragement.
The scripture is Psalm 124:8


Oh Faye, they are so beautiful and I love how you added the scripture. I am an encourager, and that is one of my spiritual gifts, but it is funny how few people encourage me. I know that your comments on my blog always touch me in a special way and I thank you for them. Sending a hug, Rea
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful roses, Faye - this is a color I really love in roses. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous roses, Faye. I am always SO blessed when I see God's Word used so beautifully and thank you for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful flowers and when we have problems with our healt we understund how important it is to can trust that we are holding in big hand.
ReplyDeleteHug, Uuna
Hope you are feeling better Faye, your flowers are beautiful and your digital project is fabulous , sending prayers for your good health.
ReplyDeleteSuch a perfect gift at a time when health problems are at the fore. A wonderful scripture. I do hope you are both feeling better and I shall include you in my nightly prayers.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx