This ATC was made using all sorts of sprays and paints
that have mica in them. I don't own a die cutting machine
so I had to rely on some diecuts that friends have sent me.
This is my challenge for Fun with ATCs.
Merrie sent me the butterflies and I have sprayed many of them.
Very pretty! I love the colors and the sparkles are wonderful too...
ReplyDeleteWonderful soft Colors, dear Faye! I love these pieces that look like "random" and yet touching the soul.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Erika
Aren't die cuts just such fun? You have created some lovely textures, colours and ideas here.
ReplyDeleteIn beautiful colors have you this made Faye hugs Danielle
ReplyDeleteA lovely butterfly and I love the background very much. Great color and glimmer in it. Thank yoou so very much for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC and beautiful butterfly! Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at Fun with ATCs!
ReplyDeleteDelicious sparkle, and the butterfly is just lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
ReplyDeleteAlison x