Here is my entry for this week's Word Art Wednesday.
The scripture for this week is:
I originally made this collage using the inside of a business envelope,
some scraps of paper, map and rickrack, and a copy of one of my
paintings of my Li'l Redhead, who was fashioned after my granddaughter.
I digitally added the scripture.


Faye this is a pretty card with such an inspirational sentiment.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
So wonderful, love your little Redhead.
ReplyDeleteLoving your little redhead and its a fab collaged card Faye.
ReplyDeleteHugs Annette x
Good Morning Faye,
ReplyDeletethis is such a charming little card. I love it :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
Beautiful, your card transmits joy! Best regards!
ReplyDeleteI love it, Faye. Your L'il Redhead is special!
ReplyDelete¸.•°❤❤⊱彡
ReplyDeleteMuito preciosa!!!
Boa continuação da semana!
Beijinhos
¸.•°❤❤⊱彡
Adorable card, I think your little redhead is so cute and I love the other pieces you added. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThis is just DARLING, Faye. You have, once again, used our scripture/word art file SO creatively and SO beautifully. Your art is always SUCH a big blessing to me, and I am SO very grateful for your faithful participation in our challenges. You are a wonderful friend of our blog, and I thank God for you.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
Heel mooi gedaan met prachtige tekst lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteThis is just so sweet, I love it with its inspirational message too, nice work.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous, really love the collage.
ReplyDeleteFaye, I love this!! The little girl is just too cute. She reminds me of Madeline, one of my fav childhood storybook characters. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGood for you. Using your art as a way to witness God's faithfulness. I"m more and more becoming of the conviction...why do it if not to glorify Him? Just my personal thoughts.
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Coleen in Ukraine
Totally adorable :)
ReplyDelete