This is so lovely! How precious to pair this scripture with a photo of a family ancestor. Your artwork is so beautiful, by the way. I'm so intrigued and a new follower...can't wait to see more.
Faye, I so love Proverbs but 31 is my favorite as it always calls me forward. Your card is very sweet. The Poppy is stunning. We love what you have created and posted with us this week. God Bless you, Carole Robb Bisson Word Art Wednesday
Oh Faye! Your art for this week is just amazing. I love the vintage home-spun feel to this, and just can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. Hope you're having a blessed week. Karen Word Art Wednesday
Such a meaningful verse, isn't it? I think the images on your project fit perfectly with it! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely! How precious to pair this scripture with a photo of a family ancestor. Your artwork is so beautiful, by the way. I'm so intrigued and a new follower...can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteHello, nice card, love the flower and this old photo!
ReplyDeleteFaye,
ReplyDeleteI so love Proverbs but 31 is my favorite as it always calls me forward. Your card is very sweet. The Poppy is stunning.
We love what you have created and posted with us this week.
God Bless you,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
Oh Faye! Your art for this week is just amazing. I love the vintage home-spun feel to this, and just can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. Hope you're having a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday