Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The 3 Muses - Vintage


The Three Muses has as its theme this week - Vintage.

14 comments:

  1. Great sepia piece. I would love to enlarge it and appreciate the details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful collage Faye.
    Gorgeous vintage style.
    Love them.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece of collage, love the illuminated letters and sepia tones. Is the little girl you?

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping to enlarge your lovely sepia piece, Faye, and I also wondered if the girl was you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Judy, Faye, in wondering if the image is you as a girl. Beautiful vintage piece. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful vintage piece, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With Judy & Bev, I'm wondering if it's you on the photo?
    Anyway, it's a beautiful vintage piece! :)
    (I've put a little of contrast for you, thanks a lot for telling me!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage style ...
    Faye, this is a beautiful work.

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely vintage collage piece

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Faye, I did come back for a 'closer inspection' excellent report, lovely to use personal ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I could enjoy that little girl with big eyes and a sweet smile. I think your grades are very good, maybe the B in Arts is due the lack of imagination of the teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.