This is an ATC (2.5"x 3.5") size piece I have put together for Art Cards Challenge, where the theme is filmstrip. Audrey Hepburn is a freebie from Dover Publications. The filmstrip was googled.
Oh Fay, your work is SO eclectic! I love it. From the sketches to the bottle to the words around the flower...You have the most wonderful style. I am so glad I was brought here by your comment. It is an amazing thing to have the talent YOU have - to be able to do faces (jealous) and to be able to do all the other types of work I see in your blog. Yes, it is challenging but exciting to do work with things around the house...but what a reward when it works! I must take some advice from you and know that one can branch far out, as you do, and still be an amazing artist! I look forward to seeing more! Kisses, Samara
oh la la !!! love your card ...very pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Great background! Thanks for joining us at ACC!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Petra
WOW what a magnificent background and such a stylish beauty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at ACC.
Wish you a nice sunday.
Hugs Anja
This is amaing Fay. What beautiful. Love the background and the lady. it is really stylish.
ReplyDeletelovely greet
Marja
Oh Fay, your work is SO eclectic! I love it. From the sketches to the bottle to the words around the flower...You have the most wonderful style. I am so glad I was brought here by your comment. It is an amazing thing to have the talent YOU have - to be able to do faces (jealous) and to be able to do all the other types of work I see in your blog. Yes, it is challenging but exciting to do work with things around the house...but what a reward when it works! I must take some advice from you and know that one can branch far out, as you do, and still be an amazing artist! I look forward to seeing more! Kisses, Samara
ReplyDeleteWow Faye what a beauty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous drawing and wonderful colors.
I love them.
xoxo