What a wonderful job you have done here! A smiling face and your kids and beautiful warm colours and textures. Thank you for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
I enjoyed browsing through your art projects. Collage is a deceptively easy art form, but requires a good eye for detail and a sense of colours and shapes. I like what you created. Thank you for visiting Polonica: Home Again.
Beautiful collage and you got me curious when I spotted the Swedish postage stamp. Thank you for visiting Inspired by nature where I´ve tried to give you an answer.
You are so creative and I love what you did. And I believe you made a lot of beautiful things and still making. It is a delight to see your works. Thanks for visiting:) Is that how you look when you were 70?
A very creative and interesting collage! Thanks for visiting me. Yes, I know the "other" Cindy Adkins. She and I are friends! We met through our blogs...she's a sweetheart and so talented! We can't believe we have the same name and so much in common and aren't related! lol Cindy
Beautiful orange collage!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful designs, I love this collage.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful job you have done here! A smiling face and your kids and beautiful warm colours and textures. Thank you for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
ReplyDeleteI always love coming here to see what you are creating. This collage looks great, Faye!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day!
Hugs,
Gaby
I enjoyed browsing through your art projects. Collage is a deceptively easy art form, but requires a good eye for detail and a sense of colours and shapes. I like what you created.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting Polonica: Home Again.
Beautiful collage and you got me curious when I spotted the Swedish postage stamp.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting Inspired by nature where I´ve tried to give you an answer.
You are so creative and I love what you did. And I believe you made a lot of beautiful things and still making. It is a delight to see your works. Thanks for visiting:) Is that how you look when you were 70?
ReplyDeleteI love it, what a beautiful work of art!
ReplyDeleteA very creative and interesting collage! Thanks for visiting me. Yes, I know the "other" Cindy Adkins. She and I are friends! We met through our blogs...she's a sweetheart and so talented! We can't believe we have the same name and so much in common and aren't related! lol
ReplyDeleteCindy