Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mandarin Orange Monday

Here is where I live. This photo is not this year. I doubt we will have the vivid reds and oranges, but the yellow hickory nut trees are looking good! This is my MOM emtry.

17 comments:

  1. Wat a beautiful environment , the colors of the trees are s gorgeous.tou are even longer than me married, 55 years, wow , good for you.have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye...Thank you so much for visiting Pride in Photos today!! I truly appreciate meeting new friends. I too am a grandmother and love the arts immensely.So nice to meet you!!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have made your home environment look very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL COLORS !!! No matter waht year they were taken :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful Faye.
    The colors are amazing.
    Love them.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. we did not get that much color either. But it is good to have an archive. It is a nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful indeed!

    Visiting from Mandarin Orange Monday (MoM).
    My MoM entry
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your photo is stunning with all those wonderful oranges, golds and reds. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful autumn colours! Our trees are just beginning to turn.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful photo, great autumnal feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are very lucky to have that beautiful view to look out on - I am sure it is lovely at any time of year. Great shot! And thank you for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. we have been lucky to have the beauty of the amazing colors here as well. We have seen years where the leaves were not as pretty and primarily brown

    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.