Every fall we get our flu shots so we don't get influenza or at least get a much milder case. So here is a scene from the doctor's waiting room. I sketched someone sitting there waiting. I'm not sure she was there for a shot or not. The tree leaves on the opposing page represent autumn and all the gorgeous golds, oranges, and reds in the fall leaves. This was for Art Journal Journey.

Amazing pages.
ReplyDeleteYour drawing get better and better.
Love the indian summer.
xoxo
thank you dear Faye for this awesome entry for ART JOURNAL JOURNEY CHALLENGE!
ReplyDeleteamazing spread!
xxx Susi
Loving your wonderful sketches especially the lady waiting in the surgery. Brill. xx
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that my new computer works and I'm able to visit all my friends in blogland again. You've been very busy and creative during the last time. So many wonderful works to see. Great idea to sketch this scene :) Hope you won't get the flu.
ReplyDeleteIt's really hard to sketch someone and not let them know you are drawing them. I thought she might be insulted by my depiction of her if she knew.
DeleteThis is so beutiful. Wish i could draw too.
ReplyDeleteSuper pages, Faye. Lovely drawings, I especially like the leaves with the autumn colours. Going to give art journalling a go next year myself.
ReplyDeleteLovely sketches. Sometimes I fight tedium during work meetings drawing someone nearby (not a very good idea but always fun...)
ReplyDeleteGreat pages, dear Faye! Love the sketches and the colours are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat sketching! You've captured the woman's pose so well. I love the branches of red leaves!
ReplyDeleteWow, great page.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment.
LG Carola
Love the loose way of your leaves and their powerful colors!!!
ReplyDelete