Monday, September 3, 2012

TMTA - animals

This is my entry to this week's Think Monday Think ATCs where the theme is Animals. Dani and Dani have been running this challenge for five years and feel it is time to stop. I think I have been entering off and on for at least 4 1/2 years and I will really miss this challenge. ATCs are fun to do. They are relatively fast to make because of the size. And lots of people enjoy trading them. Thanks to the hosts for the fine job they have done.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Ist der Elefant super !!!LG Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEOW faye this is gorgeous. beautiful your elephants.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow very impressive.
    Stunning art Faye.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, I was very pleased. Incidentally, except Bears Elephants are my favorite animals. Your ATC is fantastic.

    lg biggi (orsolina)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your ATC is fantastic, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Faye. Elephants seems to be a popular art subject these days.
    Blessings to you,
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow meine Liebe,
    das Atc sieht hervorragend aus.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.